Greetings.

There is no 'neater' way to merge separate css files with css only. And you should not forget that each exrta css file means extra http-request from user's browser. Eeach extra request means extra latency before browser will be able to display your web-site properly first time.

As alternative, you can write some "build script" that will merge _contents_ of all your desired css files into a single file (like "combined.css"). Additionally you can use something like CSSTidy in that case. However this method is useful only when you using build scripts in your project or aiming for high performance.

Best regards,
Alex Tracer.

I prefer to use smaller CSS files than great long things (neater and easier to edit), so I have tried importing a file "combined.css" which consists of :

/* CSS Document */
@import url(structure.css);
@import url(typography.css);
@import url(links.css);
@import url(lists.css);
@import url(graphics.css);

This seems to work OK, but seems a bit clumsy. Is there a 'neater' way to keep the files separate, but import them all at once?