On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Hassan Schroeder
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > One argument against the use of transitional doctypes is that they're
> > now more than eight years old which makes them about half as old as
> > the Web itself. Do you want to base your site on what was status quo
> > half a Web lifetime ago?
> >

>  Uh, aren't the transitional doctypes pretty much, er, well, exactly,
>  as old as their corresponding strict doctypes? :-)

True enough! I said that was a potential argument; I didn't say it was
a *good* argument. =)

In all seriousness, it sounds like the OP's boss is unconvinced by
rational arguments, so why not try some irrational ones?

--
Philip
http://NikitaTheSpider.com/