You need to "clear" the float caused by id="footer" and possibly place your
footer div outside of id="main-content" b/c once you clear the float the
266px padding you have on main-content will affect the footer. If you don't
want to move the footer div take the padding off of main-content and put a
margin style on your "mainimage" and "mainflash" divs to get your image in
the right place.

Best Regards,
Nate Hanna