Hey Calvin,

I've kind of fixed it using divs now.

#container { display: table-row; padding: 0; margin: 0; width: 100%; }
#container div { display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; }

        content
        content

This works perfectly in all standard compliant browsers (FF, Safari and
Opera) but not Internet Explorer 6 or 7. It will work in IE 8 though
apparently.

Because 6&7 dont support the display: table; styles. I fixed this by adding
float: left to separate stylesheets for the IE's using conditional
statements.

This way IE has the elements vertically aligned to the top of their
containing div instead of in the middle like on the compliant browsers
(serves them right for using IE lol).

Cheers,

Darren

  _____