Hi Marvin,

If you're linking to an external style sheet, you shouldn't have to edit
hundreds of pages to change the font size across the board - one edit of the
style sheet should affect all the pages which link to it.

I was concerned because I could not read your fonts when the font sizing was
set to normal on my browser (I'm using Firefox 2.0). I have normal sight and
I don't think I should have to increase the font size 3 or 4 times just to
make the font legible - this seems to be a usability issue as far as I'm
concerned. The problem only occurred in your navigation menus - the text in
the body of the pages was quite legible.

This might be a glitch with Firefox. I seem to remember having an issue with
lists on one of my sites, where the text of a list embedded inside another
list became smaller. This is not necessarily your problem (I don't know if
you are using nested lists), but I should check to see how the fonts appear
in IE.

Could you post the link to your site again?

Jason