You would want to use an external javascript file.

Your javascript file would need to:

  1. watch the links in question for a mouseover event
  2. if the event fires change something visual about the link and
     whichever other link meets a set of criteria.

To be more specific, you'd have to post code/url

Joseph R. B. Taylor
/Designer / Developer/
--------------------------------------
Sites by Joe, LLC
/"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"/
Phone: (609) 335-3076
Fax: (866) 301-8045
Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Likely, James A. wrote:

Hello,

I need help/suggestions.

Want to highlight two links at once if you rollover on of them. I attached an example to make things easier.

Basically if you rollover the risks on the right side of the page, the same link would highlight in the left navigation. I am able to get this working using target and hover if they are in the same <li> but as you can see that would not be the case for this. I am stumped and not sure where to look.

Does any one have any suggestions on how this could be done while keeping web standards in mind?

Thanks for the help!

James

<<hrascreen.jpg>>

begin:vcard
fn:Joseph Taylor
n:Taylor;Joseph
org:Sites by Joe, LLC
adr:;;408 Route 47 South;Cape May Court House;NJ;08210;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Designer / Developer
tel;work:609-335-3076
tel;fax:886-301-8045