The reason i cant do that is because the content are being fetched from
wordpress. I cant edit every single image.

I want the padding there. The shift. For the text. Not for the images
though. Neither do i want the background for the images...

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Prisca schmarsow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Olajide
>
> as I mentioned before - you will need to override what you applied
> previously by targeting the image inside its link....
>
> Ideally however - I would try to keep the code more specific - you might
> avoid any overrides being necessary.
> Targeting the links by including their respective div ids/classes might be
> a better approach here...
>
> and nice method, Rick... I like that... :) :)
> I go around the houses a bit myself I realise, now looking at your
> solution, great advice :)
> Thanks :)
>
> Prisca
>

> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Olajide Olaolorun <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Ok on the index, the padding does not work but on the events page, the
>> padding does. Why??? They are the same thing??
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Olajide Olaolorun <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> The padding is not the error. I fixed that already.. Its the background
>>> that happens under the images...

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Olajide Olaolorun