> How are you guys structuring your CSS files?

I am currently in the process of restructuring our CSS. The approach I'm
looking into is as follows:

1) use Eric Meyer's reset CSS to create a common base

2) use Blueprint's grid.css for the grid layer

3) use a component CSS layer to
    a) give a basic styling (only margin, padding, height, width) to
site-wide components
    b) give full styling to cross-network components (so they appear the
same)

4) use separate directories for skin-based CSS (contains colours,
typography, bg images, borders,... and self-contained image directory)

Once in production, so the plan, we can combine and compress 1-3 into
one file.

I like to use "heavy commenting" in CSS files and later compress them.

All CSS files should be properly indented and have section headings (ie.
/* =Heading here */).

I'm open to comments on this scheme. The more discussion the better the
end product.

Cheers,

Jens

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is
or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any
attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of
it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of
the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise
the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies.
Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information
contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not
secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message or attached files.