From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Susan Levin
Sent: Thu 12/06/2008 19:01
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Help with div tags in Dreamweaver CS3

Hello everyone. I am pretty new to Dreamweaver and CSS and Flash. I
have created pieces for a new website and I desperately want to make
the jump to using CSS for all placement...but don't know where to
start. My client is patiently waiting and I am pulling my hair out by
now. A comp of what I am trying to get my master page to look like can
be found here:

http://www.thewowfactorcakes.com/comp.html

And here is the page that is up and waiting for some placement help:

http://www.thewowfactorcakes.com/

I need first of all the make the white background go away for both the
handwriting swf file and the fade in and fade out images file below
that.

I created this page from a one column fixed centered template in
Dreamweaver CS3.
Can anyone come to my rescue? Sincerely, mango2020