On 6/23/08, James Jeffery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Designer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From all the replies I have read through and from all the articles I have
> read up on, this is probably the best solution I came across.
>
> I would wrap the whole poem within a <div>, then each of the verses in a
> paragraph and the lines created using <br />.
>
> Anyone against this method? and why?

i agree, put the poem in a <div>, place the poem inside a <p>, use <br
/> (<br> for html4) at the end of each line and a double <br />
between stanzas (unless you are writing a verrrrry long poem, then i'd
go for <p> at every stanza).

cheers,
dwain

--
dwain alford
"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;