Depending on what/whether you're using anything server side, just set a session variable that records whether the person has agreed to the terms, do this across every page and no worries for Google or any other entry that doesn't come from the front page.

regards
Luke

Seona Bellamy wrote:
Hmm... not really an option here. It needs to have the potential to
appear on any page, so that if someone finds an internal page through
Google or gets a link sent to them by a friend, they still see the
disclaimer / warning.

At the moment I've sort of solved the problem for users with JS - if
the disclaimer is showing, I set the body's overflow to hidden so you
can't scroll. It still means that non-JS users get that ugly cut-off,
though. I'll live with it if I have to, but would certainly prefer not
to have to. :)

Cheers,

Seona.