  From: Rob Enslin
  To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
  Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 11:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [WSG] Tables for product=>price list

  James, sounds like you've answered your own question/doubt then? Perhaps you
should head your 'list' as <h1>Prices</h1> and not <h1>Price List</h1>?

  2008/8/11 James Jeffery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Disagree.

    Many shopping carts on the web have product lists or summarys marked up in
a table. When you look at it from the point of view where one column is the
products and the other is the price, and another is VAT per product its more
semantic to do it that way.

    Again, just because something is a list does not mean it should be in a
list. Take for example students grades. The school needs to list the name, the
subject, the expected grade, the outcome (30/30) and a percentage (100%). You
could easily say its a list of students grades, because it is, but you are not
going to put that into a list because it would be wrong to.

    James

    On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Stuart Foulstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>