I am out of the office Tuesday 12th August.

I will respond to your email on Wednesday. If the matter is urgent you can
contact me on 0424 63 66 73.

If you need assistance with regards to an event on the That's Melbourne website
please contact Liz Wing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks,
Jade

Jade Knight
Web Producer - That's Me!bourne
Marketing & Communications
City of Melbourne

T: 03 9658 9605
M: 0424 636 673
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thatsmelbourne.com.au

|=|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|

IMPORTANT:

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may contain
copyright material of the City of Melbourne
or third parties. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named. If you are not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, copying or use of the information is strictly prohibited.

Please check this e-mail for undetected viruses before opening. the City of
Melbourne's liability for the transmission of viruses is limited
to the re-supply of the e-mail and any attachments or to the costs of such
re-supply.

The City of Melbourne's policy expressly forbids the dissemination of offensive
or inappropriate material by e-mail.

If you receive this e-mail in error or in breach of these conditions, please
advise the City of Melbourne
by e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by telephone on +61 3 9658 9658, then delete
the e-mail immediately.