From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Andy Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, 20 August 2008 11:27 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Web Application Accessibility

Hi, I am conducting a study into the accessibility of Internet
application frameworks for a thesis in computer science and I would be
grateful if you would take the time to complete the following test,
its very short and would help a lot with this piece of research, I
will post a link to a summarized version when I have completed the
research.

http://www.krumphau.com/disapps/index.php

Regards

Andy

visit http://www.mci.com
Unless you
are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the
intended
recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the
message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you.