I am not deaf but I am disabled myself. I am a paraplegic. Have been for 5
years now. But been working with web development for about 18 yrs

Sherri
Graphic’s & Web Designing, LLC
(941)429-5005  (941)525-3955 Cell
(941)426-8117 Fax/Phone
(877)447-8932

Have a great day.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://webgraphicdesigning.com

Save on your next Vacation/Travel
 Check out our online travel site and save money. As independent certified
referral travel agents (RTA's), we offer the same travel vendors you already
know at prices which rival Orbitz, Expedia, & Travelocity. You're already
booking online...why not book with someone you know..."us!"