Hello All -

I've got a framework with a drop-down menuing system which works pretty well
until you select one particular menu item which SHOULD drop down OVER a
left-positioned navigation bar.

Everything looks fine in FF, but in IE (6 and 7) when you trigger the
"Section 2" drop down, the menu slips BEHIND the anchor text in the side
navigation - it doesn't slip behind the UL or LI's, just the anchor text...
hummm.

To see the nightmare in action, please go here:
http://www.koisis.com/.framework/-public/index.php and hover over the menu
trigger labeled "Section 2"

I thought that this would be a "simple" stacking/z-index fix (silly me), but
I've fiddled around with this "solution" for hours to no successful
solution.

Anyone care to thrown in a suggestion or two?

Any and all guidance greatly appreciated!

Cole