Works great for my needs,

I can use Google's Gmail to delete and send mail at home..I like it!
Kate
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anton Babushkin
  To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:50 AM
  Subject: Re: [WSG] Google chrome... Coming very soon...

  Google Chrome wasn't working for me in the office either, but I think its all
due to the firewall and proxy that we have setup here. It couldn't seem to
negotiate between the proxy and the installer. I just hooked it up to an
outside ADSL connection (my work PC that is), and typing this Email through
Chrome right now :)

  Its a brilliant browser, a true innovation to the way we use the web. Too bad
Java and Shockwave don't work on it yet.