I have a div container that has a background image (gradation) which is
displaying fine in IE7 & Mozilla, but it's not displaying in IE5 & IE6.
Within that containing div with the background-image is a "content" div
floating left with a "background-color: #fff", and a sidebar
"background-color:transparent" --- so that it displays the background image.
Anyone knows why or a better solution? If I put the background-image in the
sidebar of where I want it to display, it cuts off too short because there's
not enough content in the sidebar - thus put it in the containing div so
that there's no cut off issue.

Website:
http://www.cpwrehab.com/test/index.html