I don¹t work in government as such, rather a big university. We (my group
within the Uni, which is one that supports teaching and learning, makes
websites etc) are going with WCAG2 ­ well, the first two levels anyway.

We¹ve been developing a wiki with suggestions for different groups of users
within our group and then the wider university community (graphic designers,
web developers, programmers, instructional designers, lecturers, admin staff
etc). And basing it on WCAG2 ... Of course we can¹t force anyone to take any
of this up, but we are aiming to do so ourselves insofar as the
recommendations relate to the expected users of the University.

- susie