From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brett Patterson
Sent: Thursday, 16 October 2008 12:06
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Chrome and Safari

May I ask how so, for future reference please?
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Damian Edwards <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>From what I can tell Safari 3.1 for Windows and Google Chrome use exactly the
>same version of WebKit (according to their respective user agents anyway), so
>they should render identically. JavaScript & DOM support is a different matter
>though.

Regards,
Damian Edwards
Microsoft MVP | ASP/ASP.NET<http://ASP.NET>
Readify | Senior Consultant
M: 0448 545 868 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | C: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | W:
www.readify.net<http://www.readify.net>