From: "Mike at Green-Beast.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:07:33 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [WSG] labels as input wrappers + <h6> in place of legend

Hi Ben,

> I've always used label arount input fields [...]
> I don't think I've ever seen any recommendation against it.

Here's one for you:
http://green-beast.com/blog/?p=254

I haven't been paying attention to this, and someone's probably already said
it (if so, sorry), but it's also worth noting that only form elements will
be read in a screen reader's forms mode. Being as such, it's better to style
the legend to look like an h6 rather than substituting it for one.

Respectfully,
Mike Cherim