Hi guys,

  I'd like to inform you all that I've developed an alternative to "HTML
Slidy" that claim to be accessible, cross browser and standard like it.

The plus is that you can listen the slides with Assistive Technologies and
produce a remote presentation: Students (Client) listen the slides while the
Teacher (Server) leads them.

All information regarding JAST-A-Slide are available on
http://jastegg.it/jastASlide/ .

  I hope that will not be considered as spam, because I'm informing about a
standard and compliant software solution.

I will appreciate any kind of suggestion aimed to improve the quality and
the performance of that script!

Cheers!

Diego La Monica

Web 2.0 - Standards - Accessibility

mobile: +39 3337235382 - skype: diego.la.monica

web: http://diegolamonica.info - http://jastegg.it