Hi Guys,

I am dealing with a very large website, with around 20 000 PDF files.

I want to test if these PDFs are Compliant with W3C standards. I know that some
of these files will be I just want to find the ones which aren't.

Does anyone know of a good tool to use to test PDF files. I currently use Bobby
for my website testing. I am looking to purchase AccVerify from Hisoftware
however I don't know if it is a good tool to test PDFs.

Thanks

Thiru Yoganathan | Customer Experience Analyst

Access Testing

The Experts in Testing

112 Alexander St, Crows Nest NSW 2065

P: 02 9467 5074 | F: 02 9467 5020

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra

www.accesstesting.com<http://www.accesstesting.com/>