Hi,

I'm currently on leave until the 17th of November.

For New Zealand inquiries please contact Patrick FitzGerald (mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED])

For Tasmanian / Support inquiries please contact either:

Casey Farrell (Implementation) (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Amanda Brown (Project Management) (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Narelle Davis (Training) (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Micky Gough (Support) (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Kidn Regards

Karl Davidson

--- Begin Message ---
With respect Mark,

Please do not misrepresent me.

I did not say the client had to do it my way, to the contrary, I said in my post, in a portion you did not include, that the technology used must be derived from a business strategy and a needs scope of the site.

To wit:
" The technology you decide to deploy should be a result of having defined the strategy and scope of a project and identified the resources for ongoing content and support."

I never said all clients need to have a web team either, I just stated where, in my experience, Contribute would be useful and has aided workflow and has operated well.

And I completely agree, no-one in their right mind would drag a client, child, dog or whatever, "kicking and screaming" towards improvement. But surely a client sees the benefit of being able to edit and create their own content, and one proposing Contribute already has this in mind. It is up to we professionals to show them an option that goes towards their own content supply, but in a more integrated fashion than Contribute can manage.

Joe