You could try and redo the frame rate on it so that its not as smooth, which
the client may not like, but it will cut down the file size. Or maybe look
for a royalty free FLASH version that's similar. That would be much smaller.
No matter what you try to explain to some people they just don't get that
this sort of thing doesn't bring in sales. Its only cute the first time then
its old.

You could show him the site in one of the addons that show the different
download speeds like dial-up  then while he's watching it SLOWLY download
explain he is losing sales prospects by the second.

Frederick R. Matzen
Eye Risk Design
www.eyeriskdeisng.com
www.onelastwish.com