> Recently, I experimented with changing check boxes with JavaScript. If the
> user clicked on the words next to the check box, then the box would be
> checked, once checked if the user clicked again, then the box would be
> unchecked.

As someone has mentioned, that's precisely what putting the text into a
<label> does (without the need for any javascript at all). I'm just curious
to know if you are using labels and/or if there was something in your
scenario that meant labels weren't producing the effect you wanted?

--
--- <http://weblog.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not