I will have to concur with Christian on the issue of presenting any videos.
Look at Youtube and they do use Flash video for the maximum exposure to the
audience. Quicktime doesn't always work for every computer due to other
complications in conflicting with other video codecs, installation issues,
browser's plug-in working with Quicktime failure, etc. That goes for Windows
Media Player.

Flash is the ultimate cross-browser/operating system software.

-Josh Simpson