Hi all,

I am to build templates for a page, and below is a pseudo example of my code
order:

-skip to #content-
[div#navigation]
<a name="content"></a>
[h1]
[div#promotion]
[div.content]

I've always believed my h1 should always come after the 'content' anchor (or
within a #content div), so when screen reader skips my navigation to the
content, they're able to read the h1 as well. Ideally I'd like to connect
the h1 and div.content together, however I'm stuck with the div#promotion in
between as I need to adhere to the visual layout.

I was thinking of inserting another skip link to .content (and add another
anchor name before it), so it'll read as:

-skip to #pageContent-
[div#navigation]
<a name="pageContent"></a>
[h1]
-skip promotion to #content-
[div#promotion]
<a name="content"></a>
[div.content]

My question is, is it bad to have a skip link right after you've skipped
from the top?
(hope I've explained it well...)

Thanks,
Ben