On 24/06/2009, at 11:40 PM, Andrew Stewart wrote:
I think you are slightly missing the point...

You might want to re-read (or read) my email.

I was responding to Matthew, who was implying that Microsoft's decision to use Word as the rendering engine was due to Opera's complaint to The European Commission and the subsequent fallout. I personally disagree with that justification, but regardless of why Microsoft chose to do what they did, I'm pretty sure that most people on this list who support web standards believe that it was a bad decision and should be rectified in future versions of Outlook.

Cheers,

Nathan de Vries