On 2009-06-26 02:37, Mark Huppert wrote:
This file gives me 482 errors and 6 warnings from
the W3C parser plugin for Firefox. Adobe Acrobat was
unable to parse it.

I got 1008 (using HTML 5 experimental validator) ;-) Now it's zero.

There was a bunch of <td /> that I did not bother to remove until the rest was working. It seems as though my CSS-design for Firefox 3.5 works though, since there are no complaints.

Time to get it to work in Safari as well then. My technique is described at http://itpastorn.blogspot.com/2009/05/rotating-column-headers-using-css-only.html

Sidenote: I do not like implicit closing of elements, but removing all </td> would save me more than 5kB of page size... Decisions, decisions.

--
Keryx Web (Lars Gunther)
http://keryx.se/