Hey Marvin,
Another question, also most certainly not one to flame or offend in any way.
>From some of your previous posts to the list I've concluded, but correct me
if I'm wrong, that you're a blind developer from Australia. I assume, but
please correct me if I'm wrong, that English is your native language.

I'm not a native English speaker myself and your posts are usually very
short and hardly ever use punctuation or capitals. The combination doesn't
make it easy for me (and I don't think I'm the only one) to understand what
it is exactly that you want or need help with.
So if at all possible, and once again, feel free to explain if you can't for
whatever reason, but if at all possible could you try to use a few more
periods, commas and capitals. It would make your posts a whole lot more
readable and you'd probably get a lot more help.

Good luck on finding an accessible webhost that suits your needs. I'm afraid
I can't help you there.

Best,

Matijs

PS. I tried to put this in the nicest way possible. Please don't be
offended, it's the last thing I want to do.