me too! fabulous stuff

Lisa Kerrigan | Manager Content & User Experience
www.business.vic.gov.au;     www.diird.vic.gov.au
' +61 3 9651 9176 8 lisa.kerri...@diird.vic.gov.au
Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development
Level 31, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.

             "Chris F.A.
             Johnson"
             <ch...@cfajohnson                                          To
             .com>                     wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
             li...@webstandard
             sgroup.org                                            Subject
                                       Re: [WSG] The 'Some Links for Light
                                       Reading' posts
             23/09/2009 03:15
             PM

             Please respond to
             w...@webstandardsg
                 roup.org

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, nedlud wrote:

> I second that.

   On the other hand, after looking at a few of the links the first
   few times I received those messages, I now delete them unseen.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster         <http://woodbine-gerrard.com>

Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development,Government of
Victoria, Victoria, Australia.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information.   If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute
reproduce this e-mail  the attachments.   If you have received this message in
error, please notify us by return e-mail.