I will be out of the office starting  12/18/2009 and will not return until
12/22/2009.

I will respond to your message when I return.  Thanks!!!
*******
This message may contain confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating,
distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify
us by replying to the message and delete the original message
immediately thereafter.  Thank you.
*******