On Jan 5, 2010, at 7:19 AM, Elias Abunassar wrote:

Conduct research.

Sent from my iPhone

Please do not assume people don't do homework before they post :-)

I did conduct research before I posted my message.

Here are the problems:

1. I have difficulty to locate sites in different countries that the web forms have address. Google is not useful in this case.

2. web forms that have addresses and they are mostly eCommerce sites, and it seems they all use templates that come with the eCommerce system, and they are generic, more like tagsoup address and country field is placed at the last (exclude phone/fax fields). I checked over 30 sites from 10 countries, no exception.

tee