Fwiw, I don't agree about accesskeys [1].
Using title on anchors is also something I would not do. These links are
meaningful already and title is ignored by most screen-reader users anyway.
Besides, the tooltip that title creates is often a problem for people using
screen magnifiers.

[1] http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/user_defined_accesskeys.asp

--
Regards,