Hi Marvin,

You can try Easy Recovery Pro. if your hard drive is detecting properly.
I tried it. it can even recover lost partitions. make sure when you recover,
select folder wise recovery.

Link:
http://www.ontrackdatarecovery.com/file-recovery-software/

Cheers!!

*Uday Teware*
*Web Design | Web Dev. | SEO | WEB 2.0 Apps. | Redesign | +91 9763953743*

Regards,

Uday Teware