On 3/3/10 9:47 PM, Chakravarthy, Srikanth wrote:
[...]

Now is there any way I can identify what CSS properties are not
behaving properly in IE6? Is there any way that I can make the pages
compatible with IE6?

Any reference link or suggestion will be of immense help.

The first thing to realize is that IE 6 has partial support for CSS 1,
while IE 7 introduced some support for CSS 2, particularly the extended
selectors. You may find the Sitepoint CSS reference useful for seeing
which selectors and properties IE 6 actually supports:

  http://reference.sitepoint.com/css

Doubtless you have heard complaints about the colorful bugs with which
this 8+ year old browser is so well endowed. The bugs are quite well
documented, but tend to pop up in unexpected places. As Thierry has
already suggested, asking a specific question about a publicly available
page will likely provide you with better answers than mine.

Cordially,
David