Hi everyone,
I just realized that horizontal scroll bar is sometimes appearing in my
project. When I run the project in my computer for instance there is no
horizontal scroll bar but one day I run the project in my computer's friend
then the horizontal scroll appeared. Any idea for that will be appreciated?Here
is my code below that I am using:

********************************************************************body {
     -moz-background-clip: border;    -moz-background-inline-policy:
continuous;    -moz-background-origin:padding;     font: .8em Arial,
Sans-Serif;   line-height: 1.9em;     color: #444;    background-color:#696969;
      margin:0;        padding:0;    overflow:auto; }

#container{            width:1085px;    margin-left:auto;    margin-right:auto;
   background-color:White;
}********************************************************************

All the best,Naim

**********************************