A warning post!
I am usually very careful about email like this, but this one caught me off
guard as it's from my trusted wsg, and that there had had no new threads for
many days.

Received the same email two days ago and few minutes ago.

SMTP and POP3 servers for li...@webstandardsgroup.org mailbox are changed.
Please carefully read the attached instructions before updating settings.

http://mimozkaa.googlegroups.com/web/setup.zip

The first time I ignored it, but just now it arrived I accidentally clicked on
the link and it downloaded a "setup.exe". Hopefully me being a Mac user
preventing any malicious attack from happening in my machine or mailbox that
may infects  other email addresses who are in my address book.

Can something WSG do to prevent similar email from sending again?

Thanks!

tee