Hi Lea,

The message of that spam is very familiar. I received similar messages from
friends and a number of people I know in the past few months. It was very
uncharacteristic  to receive this sort of email from friends so I emailed them
and learned that their gmail accounts got hacked and they were not aware of it.

I don't remember seeing this guy's name, googled it, from his site I think his
membership of wsg is legitimate. Maybe his gmail got hacked too.

Anyone of us who uses an gmail account, maybe got hacked too without our
knowledge. It's unlikely for any gmail user knows about his/her account got
hacked unless notified the recipient who received a spam mail. Maybe there is a
way to do this but I don't know. I changed my password after my friend told me
she didn't spam my mailbox :-)

tee