From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of Spellacy, Michael
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:05 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Video Accessibility Help

Every little bit helps, John. These look like good places to start.
Thank you.

If anybody else has anything to share please keep it coming.

I stumbled upon a site called subply.com which will create caption
files  (in various flavors) based on the audio track in video. It
seems like a pretty decent service.

Sent from my iPod