Thanks to all who answered my HTML5 questions in the past week. Here is the
first result of my learning and I am releasing the theme under GPL license.

http://lotusseedsdesign.com/temple-gate/
Find the download link in the first sticky post if you want to use the theme or
study the theme files.

I would love to gather some feedback on the use of HTML5 elements in the theme.

These are the HTML5 tags used in the theme:

        • header
        • nav
        • footer
        • aside
        • section
        • article
        • time
        • form attributes:
                • search
                • email
                • url
                • placeholder
                • required

In the HTML markup example page (please ignore the content as it was copied
from XHTML markup example I wrote), scroll to the bottom, you can see that the
table got cut off-it's declared with 450px width right now. My guess is there
isn't enough space to accommodate seven columns and that the word in TH can not
be wrapped. Is there a way to fix this?

The next step I would like to learn to do is to draw the “kasagi” sharp using
Canvas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Torii_nomenclature.svg

tee