Hi Jon,

I am working on a few HTML5 projects at once as I found this is the only way I
can learn HTML5 more quickly. It's more than a practice because the final
result will be  solid enough for the real world use. I mostly focus on
eCommerce sites development and I am likely be more cautious about using HTML5
on client's site, for now, I think using HTML5 for WordPress blog is OK.

This is one HTML5 WordPress theme (GPL license) that I finished last week that
uses some CSS3 features that are not widely used yet, one example, the
transition-duration that is currently supported by webkit. The theme has been
downloaded over 50 times, hopefully someone out there is using it for his/her
blog than just studying my code :-)

http://lotusseedsdesign.com/temple-gate/2010/09/temple-gate-a-html5-wordpress-theme/

tee