On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:05 AM, Jay Tanna <jta...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Can something be done to stop these messages?  People are alsways out of
> office making money but why do we need to know of their availability?  Can
> they not use non-business email that doesn't need such messages?  Also those
> signatures of more than 4 lines should also be banned IMHO.

I've been wondering that myself.  It seems like half the email sent to
this list is someone's out of office auto reply message.  For instance
this morning I log into my account and see 9 new email threads.  7 of
which are out of office and 2 are actual questions from people.  Are
these folks getting deleted from the list per the guidelines?