I have a small login  popup box, and is using Ajax fetch to pull in the login
page. Due to the way the system works, the login page default is to use a page
template instead of just the chunk of login code placed in a header or
left/right column, though can be done too but  my view is that the login code
shouldn't be in every page since it's to be showed in a modal window so I want
it retrieves via Ajax.

I created a template, strip out dtd, body and all other areas except  the code
that retrieves the content area (where it will then load the login code
template), this all works well.  My concern is, will it be any problem for
screen reader read the  login page's info, enter email which the page has no
dtd, body and html tags?

Thanks!

tee