On Mar 31, 2011, at 4:56 AM, Russ Weakley wrote:

> 1. I think you invented a new property "overholow:hidden". Supposed to be
> "overflow: hidden;" ?

Typo.

> 2. If you place the borders on top of the elements, you have no lining up
> issues:

I believe I  didn't asked the question correctly. Too tired! The problem isn't
seemed to be causing by  the border line. In that quick test page it shows
correctly though I forgot.

Please see this page.http://bit.ly/ijuKS4.  click on Product data, the CSS
codes are identical to http://jsbin.com/emiye5/6/.
You can see that Ingredients (DT) drops under previous set of DD when the
content is too short.

In most cases, I don't declare width for DL when it's wrapped inside a
container (#tab {width:100%}) which already has a width, but in this case, I
added a 700px for DL. I thought maybe a DD or DT somewhere else causing it, so
I  added important rule making sure no extra paddings/margins got in the way.

My hunch is somehow browsers couldn't get the correct calculations due to
relative position somewhere?!

@JC, thanks for the suggestion for wrapping dl on each set. Really tried not to
do that to create extra codes as there are too many areas that I couldn't keep
them lean.

tee