Hi Stephen,

I'd probably suggest going for the keywords first - in the normal run of
things, you've only got 60 characters to play with (including spaces) for the
page title, and needless to say, your choice of words for the home page in
particular will be crucial in the SEO stakes.

Hope that helps!

With best wishes,
Alex Stanhope

247 Creative

Email:  a...@247creative.co.uk
Web:    www.247creative.co.uk
Phone:  +44 (0)1243 530928
Mobile: +44 (0)7930 406778

Office Address: Forum House, Stirling Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 7DN

Digital Media 247 Ltd trading as 247 Creative.
Company Number: 07302069.
Registered Address: 41B Beach Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom,
BN17 5JA

Web designer, developer or student looking to break into the industry?
Or maybe you know someone who is... check out http://heartandsole.org.uk/