Thanks for emailing me.

I'm working in the United States from Wednesday 27 April through to
Friday 6 May, as part of SilverStripe's involvement at the CMS Expo in
Chicago (cmsexpo.net). I will be checking email and available on my
cellphone over this period, however my availability will be more
limited than usual.

My New Zealand mobile is switched off currently. You can reach me on
this number:
+1 (415) 691 5967.

Also note that I'll be taking annual leave from 9 May through 31 May,
returning to work in Wellington on 1 June 2011.

If you have an urgent matter and can't reach me, please contact either;
1. Lee Middleton, Head of Sales and Marketing, on l...@silverstripe.com
on +64 27 288 9909
2. Sam Minnee, Acting CEO, on s...@silverstripe.com or +64 21 411 311

Cheers,
Sigurd Magnusson

--
Sigurd Magnusson
Business Relationship Manager

DDI: +64 4 978 7332
Mobile (US): 415 691 5967
Mobile: (NZ): +64 21 42 12 08 (Off until 1 June 2011)
Skype: sigurdmagnusson
twitter.com/SigurdMagnusson
www.silverstripe.com

--
See us at the Chicago CMS Expo (www.cmsexpo.net) on May 2-4. Can't make it?
Keep an eye on silverstripe.org/blog for news and video recordings of our