I have several sites where i use pop-up windows to present certain types of
information.

When someone does a Google search sometimes Google lists results from these
pop-up pages.

When the searcher clicks on the Google result he gets the pop-up window as a
stand-alone page in his browser with no links to anywhere on the actual site.

Savvy people would just delete the part after the domain in the url bar, hit
enter and be at the site, but I'm discovering not all are savvy.

So, is anyone aware of any clever javascript that would detect if the page had
not been opened as a pop-up and write a link to the actual site (and not write
the link if opened as a pop-up)?
Or, any other suggestion (besides "don't use pop-ups")?

Thank you,

Bob Schwartz