On 6/9/2011 9:23 PM, ben kahans wrote:
Yeah, I was blown away and can now play happy birthday and other 3 chord songs without even picking up the guitar. Looked like flash but no, looks to me like all dom programming

Strings must be hit areas toggling animated gifs and triggering mp3s - framework? - no - or something or something - I reckon it's a worthy discussion for WSG
I have heard a lot of these animated Google logo's are just animated gifs with javascript tohandle the mouse overs.
It does not work without JS enabled, it just shows a standard image.